Autel MaxiLink ML619 CAN OBD2 Scanner Code Reader +ABS/SRS Diagnostic Scan Tool, Turns off Engine Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS Warning Lights
The MaxiLink ML619 is the perfect tool for detecting faults on vehicle Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)/Airbag systems, in addition to performing OBDII diagnostics. Both visual and audible cues enhance the tools ability to aid in quick fault discovery, while on-screen troubleshooting tips speed repairs.
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2. Diagnose ABS/SRS systems
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
4. Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
5. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors Graphs data
6. Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
7. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
8. Multilingual (including English, Spanish and French) menus and DTC definitions.
9. TF memory card for data backup and software update
10. Internet Updatable
11. Prints data via Windows PC
GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar