Launch Creader 9081 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool with ABS Bleeding Oil Reset SAS TPMS DPF BMS Reset Throttle Matching Tooth Learning Anti-theft Matching Injector Programming
CReader 9081 is a small car maintenance tool integrating OBD diagnostic functions with 11 reset functions. It has a 4.0-inch color display and provides quick diagnosis for over 40 European, American, and Asian mainstream car models.
- MULTIFUNCTION SCAN TOOL: CReader 9081 is a small car maintenance tool integrating OBD diagnostic functions with 11 reset functions. It can fast scan and clear trouble codes. No batteries, supply power through OBDII cable.
- EASY TO USE: All-in-one screen and easy-to-use hotkeys make the 9081 an ideal tool for the DIYer and professional technicians alike. Thoughtful design elements like Quick access with hot keys; Durable buttons with metal covers to prolong life; and Extended cover connections to maximize protection will allow this unit to last through years of constant use and abuse. Three kinds of language (English, France and Spanish) user guide help users to use more convenient.
- FULL OBD FUNTION: OBD Full function; Works on ALL 1996 and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles.
RESET FUNTION: Support Electrical Parking Brake(EPB) reset; Battery Management System(BMS) reset; Steering Angle Sensor(SAS) reset; Diesel Particulate Filter(DPF) reset; TPMS Reset; Works on 46 car models, see the description for more models.
- FREE UPGRADE and MULTI-LANGUAGE: Free update via internet. There are 2 methods available to update your tool: Via TF card or USB cable, the TF card and USB cable are included in the product.
English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Janpanes
- OBD full functions
Read dynamic data streams and MIL
Read readiness status
Query freeze frame data
Read current DTCs
O2 sensor test
On-board monitor test
Read pending DTCs
On-board system or component control
Read vehicle information
Read permanent DTCs
- Oil reset, EPB reset, BMS reset, SAS reset, DPF reset, TPMS reset
- Throttle matching, ABS brake bleeding, Tooth learning, Anti-theft matching
- Injector programming, Query DTCs, PC internet update
- Multilingual support, Print data via PC
All cars that suport OBDII, from 1996 to present (America cars), 2002 to present (Europe cars), 2008 to present (Asia cars), 2005 to present (Japanese cars).