Launch CRP129 OBD2 ENG/AT/ABS/SRS EPB SAS OIL Service Light Resets Code Reader for Mechanic and Experienced Enthusiast
Launch Creader CRP129 is the newest released code reader by Launch.It combines the functions of Launch CRP123 and CResetter II oil lamp reset tool! Launch Creader crp129 features OEM enhanced functionality one might expect from a bigger scan tool.
Functions include electronic parking brake release, steering angle reset and service reminder reset ? not to mention the ability to display and graph live PID data for A/T, SRS, and ABS, along with complete generic OBDII. The tool includes quick boot up, manufacturer-specific code definitions, DTC-specific troubleshooter tips, free internet updates, and the ability to print via PC.
Please kindly note:
- Launch CRP129 have changed name to “Launch Creader VIII” already.
- The color of main unit and package have changed to BLACK already.
- Support EUROPEAN Car Models:
Launch CRP129 works with Mini, Vauxhall, Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Saab, Sprinter, Jaguar.
Launch Creader CRP129 Features:
According to Launch Tech, no other product in the CReader Pro price point offers EPB release, steering angle reset and service reminder resets. This code scanner also offers the full ability to display and graph live PID data for A/T, SRS and ABS, along with complete generic OBDII.
Launch Creader CRP129 Functions:
- OBDII diagnostic full function
- Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe).
- Support 4 Systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
- Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
- Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
- Support Multi-languages
- Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere
Launch Creader CRP129 Parameters:
- Screen: 3.5inch
- Voltage Input: 9-15V
- Connection: Standard 16PIN OBD Diagnostic Interface
- Working Temperature: -10~55
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70