Service-workshopmanual.com (“Service-workshopmanual.com”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, Service-workshopmanual.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Service-workshopmanual.com website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to Service-workshopmanual.com Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Service-workshopmanual.com’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Service-workshopmanual.com will take whatever action, in its discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
In filing a DMCA notice, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counter-notification, please contact an attorney or see Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
Please include the following information on all written notices:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
2. A description and URL of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
4. Your telephone number and e-mail address
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To submit a notice:
Via email: [email protected]
Via Postal Mail:
704 Main St. Oregon City, OR 97045, US
Attn: Copyright Agent
Upon receipt of the notice containing the required information, Service-workshopmanual.com may:
1. Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing and forward the written notification to the seller/merchant who is providing the allegedly infringing content, along with your contact information
2. Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the seller/merchant that Service-workshopmanual.com has removed or disabled access to the allegedly infringing material and that the seller/merchant may respond with a Counter-Notice.
3. Terminate the the seller/merchant account in the case of repeat infringement if no Counter-Notice is filed.