Jeep Cherokee 1988 Factory Service Manual (CA025971)
- This manual presented for you in electronic format you can just print out the page you need then dispose of it when you have completed your task. This manual has detailed illustrations as well as step by step written instructions with the necessary diagrams or pictures. These manuals are your number one source for repair and service information, specifically written for the do-it-yourself as well as the experienced mechanics worldwide used to use this factory manual to fix your vehicle. Using this repair manual is an inexpensive way to keep your car working properly. it is this level of detail, along with illustrations, that guide the reader through each service, repairs, maintenance procedure.
- This manual covers the 1988 Jeep Cherokee, Comanche, Wagoneer, and Wrangler.
This is the actual service manual that you can order from the manufacturer that comes on a cd ONLY better!
It is the same type of manual used by mechanics and dealerships to service, diagnose, and repair your vehicle.
Download the complete manual to your computer, print what you need (anytime you need it), and throw the printout(s) away when they have been thoroughly destroyed. You can always go back and print what you want anytime you would like.
This manual contains photos, exploded views, & diagrams including but not limited to:
Lubrication and Maintenance
Differential and Driveline
Instrument Panel Systems
Vehicle Speed Control System
Turn Signal and Hazard Warning Systems
Wipers and Washer Systems
Passive Restraint Systems
Electrically Heated Systems
Power Lock Systems
Power Window Systems
Power Mirror Systems
Chime/Buzzer Warning Systems
Overhead Console Systems
Frame and Bumpers
Transmission and Transfer Case
Tires and Wheels & Body
Heating and Air Conditioning
Emission Control System
Pretty much anything else you would ever want to know about your vehicle.
This repair manual can save you money on maintenance and repair. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through almost any task you would ever need to perform on your vehicle.
Why spend $70+ per hour labor at your local dealer when you can do it yourself, most maintenance is easier than you think. If you save just 20 minutes of labor from your local dealer you have paid for the manual.
Once you have downloaded your manual you may back it up to a CD/DVD or any other method you would like. You cannot back up many of my competitors manuals; you run the risk of losing the data and having to re-buy the manual.
Requirements: PC or Mac, Internet, & Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE at
- You need the adobe Acrobat reader to view the document as the manual is pdf format. if your computer don’t have this application you can download and install it free from adobe acrobat website.
- With PDF file you can print unlimited copies. You can see on mobile phone, Ipad, Note, Computer
- You will be received download link after payment
Fast & no issues