The PC200-8M0 incorporates a holistic, integrated design with a host of standard factory installed items to provide piece of mind and compliance with industry expectations. It combines Dash 8 quality and performance with new fuel saving technology to further improve fuel efficiency, upgraded monitor / KOMTRAX functionality and high capacity air conditioning with increased cool down performance.
This 21+ tonne excavator includes the latest technology, ergonomics and features. It is suited to many applications and is used extensively in general construction and rental fleets.
Low cost of ownership is achieved through a reliable and highly productive machine.
|Horsepower, Gross – SAE J1995 (kW)||110|
|Horsepower, Net – ISO 9249 (kW)||103|
|Horsepower, Net – SAE J1349 (kW)||103|
|Fan drive method||Mechanical|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Related information||Komatsu water-cooled, turbocharged, after cooled, Tier III compliant, common rail direct injection diesel engine.|
|Operating weight – total (kg)||21,200|
|Bucket weight – KGA GP (kg)||830|
|Quick hitch weight – KGA (kg)||306|
Operation / Application
|Boom size (m) & type||5.700 Heavy Duty|
|Arm size (m) & type||2.925 Heavy Duty|
|Bucket size – KGA standard GP (m3)||0.97|
|Arm crowd force – ISO (kgf)||11,000|
|Bucket crowd force – ISO (kgf)||15,200|
|Digging depth – maximum (mm)||6,620|
|Digging reach – maximum (mm)||9,875|
|Maximum reach @ ground level (mm)||9,700|
|Tail Swing radius (mm)||2,750|
|Related information||Komatsu Genuine Attachments available include a dynamic cast quick hitch and selection of bucket solutions.|
Driveline and Swing
|Drawbar pull, maximum (kg)||18, 200|
|Travel speeds (km/h)||3.0 / 4.1 / 5.5|
|Swing speed (rpm)||12.4|
|Related information||The travel speed control has an automatic function.|
|Shoe size & type||600mm triple grouser|
|Selectable work modes||6|
|Economy sub-mode selections||4|
|Main pump type||Variable displacement piston|
|Maximum flow rate (ltr/min)||439|
|Related information||Includes factory fitted: dual flow hammer piping; quick hitch piping, safety switch; boom and arm burst valves with overload alarm.|
Dimensions (transport position)
|Length, overall (mm)||9,425|
|Track length on ground (mm)||3,275|
|Track gauge (mm)||2,200|
|Overall track width (mm)||2,800|
|Overall height (mm)||3,040|
|Ground clearance (mm)||440|
|Related information||Overall height is at transport position.|
|Fuel tank (litre)||400|
|Internal maintenance monitoring||Yes.|
|KOMTRAX Satellite tracking|
Hourly Fuel Usage
ENGINE & RELATED ITEMS
– Engine, Komatsu SAA6D107E-1, 110kW (147 HP), water-cooled,
turbocharged, after-cooled, Tier III compliant, common rail direct injection disel.
– Air cleaner, double element, dry type with dust indicator.
– Air pre-cleaner, Enginaire.
– Cooling fan with side by side coolers.
– Alternator, 24V, 60 Ampere.
– Batteries, large capacity x 2.
– Starter motor, 24V, 5.5kW.
– Voltage reducer 24v to 12v, in cabin with socket.
TRAVEL & BRAKE SYSTEM
– Travel speed control, 3-stage automatic.
– Track rollers, single flanged.
– Track shoes, 600mm triple grouser with sealed and greased track links.
PROTECTORS, GUARDS AND COVERS
– Engine side covers, perforated.
– Cab windscreen guard, lower part.
– Revolving frame under cover.
– Track frame under cover.
– Bump rails on revolving frame.
– Track roller guards (1 x each side).
HYDRAULICS & CONTROLS
– “HydrauMind” closed centre load sensing system (CLSS).
– Boom holding valve.
– Arm holding valve.
– PPC hydrualic control system.
– Power maximizing system.
– Quickhitch piping, factory fitted, safety switch & alarm.
– Burst valve protection, factory fitted, boom & arm, overload alarm.
– Hammer piping, factory fitted, dual flow.
– EPA Tier III regulation arrangement.
– EU Stage IIIA emission regulation arrangement.
– Poor fuel arrangement (water separator).
– Hot area arrangement (-20 to 50 deg. C)
– Rearview mirror (RH, LH & sidewise).
– Hand rails and non-slip grip surfaces.
– Camera, factory fitted, single, rear, (plus wiring for additional).
– Emergency stops, factory fitted, (Qty – 3).
– Beacon, rotating type with guard.
– Overhead Protective Guard (OPG Level 2).
– ROPS and OPG Level 1 certified cabin with low noise level, all weather sound
suppressed type with viscous mounts, lockable door, fixed RH and rear windows,
provisions for vandal covers.
– Instrument panel, Large LCD colour monitor with in-built machine diagnostics.
– 6 mode multi selection function buttons, 4 sub-economy modes, eco-guage,
eco guidance and real time fuel consumption analysis.
– Equipment Management Monitoring System (EMMS).
– Seat, suspension type, fabric, reclining & tiltable arm rests.
– Seat belt, 78mm, retractable.
– Large capacity air conditioner, automatic.
– Radio, AM/FM, domestic frequency range.
– Provision for UHF radio.
OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
– Markings and Caution plates for Australia/NZ.
– Painting, Komatsu standard colouring.
– Starting swith key, operable by master key.
– Pressue regulator valve, set pressure 250kg/cm2.
– Work lights, 6 standard; 1 x boom, 1 x RHS near steps, 2 x cab top, 1 x rear on cab,
1 x counterweight.
– Travel alarm.
– Lifting capacity chart.
– Komatsu Machine Tracking System, (KOMTRAX).
– Boom assembly, 5,700mm, heavy duty, with 2 x boom cylinders and 1 x arm cylinder.
– Arm assembly, 2,925mm, heavy duty, with 1 x bucket cylinder.
– Counterweight, standard.
– Work equipment bushings for 100hr greasing interval.
– Operation and maintenance manual, two sets.
– Parts books, two sets.
– Premium warranty – 36 months / 6,000 hours.
“Specification is subject to change without notice”
Contact a Komatsu sales representative for optional equipment information.
Popular conventional excavator size suited to many applications and used extensively in general construction and rental fleets. Low cost of ownership is achieved through a reliable and highly productive machine.
> Safety cab design and a reliable 6 cylinder engine offers quiet and comfortable machine operation
> Factory fitted options ensure consistent quality in machine construction
> Modern easy to use machine controls and safety cab layout
> Komtrax machine management and security system
> Powerful, turbocharged, air to air aftercooled, low emission Tier III compliant 6
cylinder Komatsu engine.
> Smooth and fast operation using HydrauMind integrated hydraulic control system.
> Integrated 2 x VDP hydraulic pump to enhance multi-function operations.
> 6 work modes (including economy mode for attachments) and adjustable flow rates
to match work application.
> Reduced fuel consumption using HPCR fuel delivery, advanced combustion technolgy,
reduced auto-deceleration speeds, cooling system improvements and reductions in
> More efficient use of engine power through CLSS hydraulics.
> Faster cycle times using arm quick return hydraulic circuit.
> 4 economy modesoptions to match application requirements.
Quality and Safety
> Lowest noise levels in class.
> Factory fitted Hammer Piping and Quick Hitch Piping.
> Large high visibility safety cab with ROPS certification and OPG Level 1 compliance.
> OPG Level 2 Guard fitted (standard).
> Factory fitted rear camera.
> Factory fitted emergency stops (3).
> Factory fitted boom and arm burst valves with overload alarm and level indicator.
> Safety switch and alarm on quick hitch circuit.
Ergonomics and Systems
> Low vibration levels due to viscous damper cab mounting.
> High resolution 7 inch LCD colour monitor for high visibility display.
> High capacity automatic air conditioner with pressurised cab.
> Equipment Management Moniotring System (EMMS) for component monitoring.
> Upgraded KOMTRAX, offering machine monitoring and reportable data.
> Ground access to components for easy maintenance.
> Side by side cooling for efficiency and ease of cleaning and maintenance.
> Excellent fuel filtration through a 2 micron filter and pre-filter.
> Extended maintenance intervals (500hr engine oil).