The PC300-8M0 is designed to efficiently and productively carry out a wide range of earthmoving, excavation and rock breaking duties. As with all our construction excavators, key components are designed and manufactured by Komatsu to work together in an integrated package. And it comes standard with our KOMTRAX remote monitoring and location system, backed by our AU-wide service and support network.
|Horsepower, Gross – SAE J1995 (kW)||194|
|Horsepower, Net – ISO 9249 (kW)||187|
|Horsepower, Net – SAE J1349 (kW)||187|
|Fan drive method||Mechanical|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Related information||Komatsu water-cooled, turbocharged, after cooled, Tier III compliant, common rail direct injection diesel engine.|
|Operating weight – total (kg)||33,800|
|Bucket weight – KGA GP (kg)||1630|
|Quick hitch weight – KGA (kg)||483
Operation / Application
|Boom size (m) & type||6.470 Heavy Duty|
|Arm size (m) & type||3.185 Heavy Duty|
|Bucket size – KGA standard GP (m3)||1.61|
|Arm crowd force – ISO (kgf)||17,400|
|Bucket crowd force – ISO (kgf)||23,200|
|Digging depth – maximum (mm)||7,380|
|Digging reach – maximum (mm)||11,100|
|Maximum reach @ ground level (mm)||10,920|
|Tail swing radius (mm)||3,450|
|Related information||Komatsu Genuine Attachments available include a dynamic cast hitch and selection of bucket solutions.|
Driveline and Swing
|Drawbar pull, maximum (kg)||26,900|
|Travel speeds (km/h)||3.2 / 4.5 / 5.5|
|Swing speed (rpm)||9.5|
|Related information||The travel speed control has an automatic function.
|Shoe size & type||600mm triple grouser|
|Selectable work modes||6|
|Economy sub-mode selections||4 |
|Main pump type||Variable displacement piston|
|Maximum flow rate (ltr/min)||535|
factory fitted dual flow hammer piping, quick hitch piping with safety
switch and alarm, boom and arm burst valves with overload alarm.|
Dimensions (transport position)
|Length, overall (mm)||11,150|
|Track length on ground (mm)||3,700|
|Track gauge (mm)||2,590|
|Overall track width (mm)||3,190|
|Overall height (mm)||3,285|
|Ground clearance (mm)||500|
|Related information||Overall height is at transport position.
|Internal maintenance monitoring||Yes|
|KOMTRAX Satellite tracking||Yes|
|Hourly fuel usage||Yes
ENGINE & RELATED ITEMS
Engine, Komatsu SAA6D114E-3, 194kW (173 HP), water-cooled,
turbocharged, after-cooled, Tier III compliant, common rail direct
– Air cleaner, double element, dry type, with dust indicator.
– Air pre-cleaner, Enginaire.
– Cooling fan with side by side coolers.
– Alternator, 24V, 60 Ampere.
– Batteries, large capacity x 2.
– Battery isolation, single pole lockable.
– Starter motor, 24V, 11kW.
– Voltage reducer 24V to 12V, in cabin with socket.
TRAVEL & BRAKE SYSTEM
– Travel speed control, 3-stage automatic.
– Track rollers, single flanged.
– Track shoes, 600mm triple grouser with sealed and greased track links.
PROTECTORS, GUARDS AND COVERS
– Engine side covers, perforated.
– Cab windscreen guard, lower part.
– Revolving frame under cover.
– Track frame under cover.
– Bump rails on revolving frame.
– Track guiding guards (2 x each side).
HYDRAULICS & CONTROLS
– “HydrauMind” closed centre load sensing system (CLSS).
– Boom holding valve.
– Arm holding valve.
– PPC hydraulic control system.
– Power maximising system.
– Full flow in-line filter for hydraulic circuit.
– Boom setting, dual mode.
– Quick hitch piping, factory fitted, safety switch & alarm.
– Burst valve protection, factory fitted, boom & arm, overload alarm.
– Hammer piping, factory fitted, dual flow.
– EPA Tier III regulation arrangement.
– EU Stage IIIA emission regulation arrangment.
– Poor fuel arrangement (water separator).
– Hot area arrangement (-20 to 50 deg. C).
– Rear view mirror (RH, LH & sidewise).
– Hand rails and non-slip grip surfaces.
– Handrail, full deck, with 100mm kick rail & flex base.
– Camera, factory fitted, single, rear, (plus wiring for additional).
– Emergency stops, factory fitted (Qty – 3).
– Beacon, rotating type with guard.
– Overhead Protective Guard (OPG Level 2).
– ROPS and OPG level 1 certified cabin with
low noise level, all weather sound suppressed type with viscous mounts,
lockable door, fixed RH and rear windows, provisions for vandal
– Instrument panel, large LCD colour monitor with in-built machine diagnostics.
6 mode multi selection function buttons , 4 sub-economy modes ,
eco-gauge, eco guidance and real time fuel consumption analysis.
– Equipment Management Monitoring System (EMMS).
– Seat, suspension type, fabric, reclining & tiltable arm rests.
– Seat belt, 78mm, retractable.
– Large capacity air conditioner, automatic..
– Radio, AM/FM, domestic frequency range.
– Provision for UHF radio.
OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
– Markings and Caution plates for Australia/NZ.
– Painting, Komatsu standard colouring.
– Starting switch key, operable by master key.
– Pressure regulator valve, set pressure 250kg/cm2.
– Work lights, 6 standard; 1 x boom, 1 x RHS near steps, 2 x cab top, 1 x rear on cab, 1 x counterweight.
– Travel alarm.
– Lifting capacity chart.
– Komatsu Machine Tracking System, (KOMTRAX).
– Boom assembly, 6,470mm, heavy duty, with 2 x boom cylinders and 1 x arm cylinder.
– Arm assembly, 3,185mm, heavy duty, with 1 x bucket cylinder.
– Counterweight, heavy version.
– Work equipment bushings for 100hr greasing interval.
– Operation and maintenance manual, two sets.
– Parts book, two sets.
– Premium warranty – 36 months / 6,000 hours.
“Specification is subject to change without notice”
Contact a Komatsu sales representative for optional equipment information.
The PC300-8 is the choice for larger jobs requiring a combination
of heavy lift, wide working range and high productivity. This Komatsu
excavator is a class leader for larger construction and associated civil
Productivity> Powerful, turbocharged, air to air aftercooled, low emission Tier III compliant 6 cylinder Komatsu engine.> Smooth and fast operation using HydrauMind integrated hydraulic control system.
> Integrated 2 x VDP hydraulic pump to enhance multi-function operations.> 6 work modes (including economy mode for attachments) and adjustable flow rates to match work application.
Efficiency> Reduced fuel consumption using HPCR fuel delivery, advanced combustion technology, reduced auto-deceleration speeds, cooling system improvements and reductions in hydraulic loss.> More efficient use of engine power through CLSS hydraulics.> Faster cycle times using arm quick return hydraulic circuit.> 4 economy modes options to match application requirements.
Quality and Safety> Lowest noise levels in class.
> Factory fitted hammer piping and quick hitch piping.> Large high visibility cab with ROPS certification and OPG Level 1 compliance.> OPG Level 2 Guard fitted (standard).> Factory fitted rear camera.> Factory fitted emergency stops (3).> Factory fitted boom and arm burst valves with overload alarm and level indicator.> Safety switch and alarm on quick hitch circuit. Ergonomics and Systems> Low vibration levels due to viscous damper cab mounting.
> High resolution 7 inch LCD colour monitor for high visibility display.> High capacity automatic air conditioner with pressurised cab.> Equipment Management Monitoring System (EMMS) for component monitoring. Maintenance> Upgraded KOMTRAX, offering machine monitoring and reportable data.> Ground access to components for easy maintenance.> Side by side cooling for efficiency and ease of cleaning and maintenance.> Excellent fuel filtration through a 2 micron filter and pre-filter.> Extended maintenance intervals (500hr engine oil).
Komatsu PC300-8M0/PC350-8M0 Diesel Excavator Workshop Repair Service Manual PDF download
Komatsu PC300-8M0/ PC300LC-8M0/ PC350-8M0/ PC350LC-8M0 Hydraulic Excavator Operation & Maintenance Manual PDF download
Komatsu PC300-8/ PC300LC-8/ PC350-8/ PC350LC-8 Hydraulic Excavator Operation & Maintenance Manual PDF download